Beyond private briefings and closed-door working sessions, dbForesights' inspirational Founder, Dan French, can be available to give keynote speeches, speak at public conferences, and present at events around the world. He is highly sought for delivering a rare and potent mix of substance and vision that is at once easy to digest and deeply relevant to decision-makers and professionals at all levels; and, he enjoys speaking plainly and passionately to students as well.
Mr. French’s depth of experience and first-person perspective into global change imbues his views with a deeply-rooted objective framework that audiences can easily grasp hold of. His presentations are powerful, eye-opening experiences that empower his audiences with a working understanding of the epochal planetary evolution now underway in economics, environment and energy. Driving from the front lines of change at the strategic and transactional levels for many years, Dan is respected for his ability to facilitate high quality decision-taking with an uncommon caliber of cutting insight capable of clearing the fog of current events and distilling trend lines and headlines into understandable, meaningful and actionable takeaways.
Mr. French’s passion is contagious and his groundbreaking work has re-calibrated strategic development and reinvigorated project-level thinking in leading firms, institutions and governments throughout the world. Whether for today’s professionals or tomorrow’s leaders, Mr. French’s functionalist worldview yields powerful, actionable intelligence critical to going forward effectively in today’s as-is reality and necessary to positioning oneself or one’s firm advantageously in front of the fast-approaching future. His sweeping view of history, constructive understanding of the present, positive view forward and positively brilliant vision of our planet’s best future has been known to motivate young people to careers and shock boomers into happy tears.
Contact us to inquire into booking Mr. French at your conference, workshop, event, or public meeting; or review the many dynamic and interactive delivery formats dbForesights can facilitate for deeper, bespoke engagements, engaging group conversations, and participatory professional collaborations.
Dan is Founder and Principal of dbForesites, a global advisory boutique translating planetary megatrends in economics, energy and environment into actionable intelligence for funds, family offices, corporations and governments. Dan and his team help facilitate both ideation and implementation from the strategic level to the tactical, including decision-taking re individual investments, site selection, real estate development, portfolio de-risking and divestment. Known for his intense candor, cutting insights, sharp analyses, unorthodox strategies and deep experience with exotic classes of real estate and risk, Mr. French is a former corporate attorney with unique domestic and international experience brainstorming and troubleshooting at the highest level. He collaborates closely with clients to provide high caliber decision support in the C-Suite on down, base-lining global grand strategies, providing transaction support, building innovative solutions, and executing.
– Bridging to a Sustainable Built-Environment & Circular Economy for 8+ Billion
- Brightfield Redevelopment has the Potential to Repower Millions of Polluted & Idle Acres
– The North American Economy is Stronger than Ever
- Russia is a Paper Bear and its End Draws Near
- Rebooting a New Green Russia to Thrive in the 21st Century and Beyond
– Economic, Environment and Energy Strategy in the 21st Century
- ESG Off-Balance: Can Externalities by Any Other Name Remain Off-Balance Sheets?
– New Macro Playbook to Pick the Megatrends that Matter & Futureproof Your Portfolio
– Comparative Global Economic Geography: Clues to the Future from Lessons in History
– Rethinking Global Supply Chains: is Globalization in Terminal Decline?
– Debunking the Enduring Myth of Structural U.S. Decline
– Regionalism is Rising to Replace Globalization, Must Nationalism & Global War Follow?
– Location, Land and Leveraging the Balance of the Built-Environment vs. Climate Change
– Expectations and Adaptations on an Ever Hotter, Wetter, Flatter Planet
– Re-Imagining the Maximum Potential of Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Past, Present and Future of the North American Real Estate Redevelopment Renaissance
– Basics & Best Practices in Brownfield Redevelopment
– Brownfield Pre-Development & Priming: Best Practices for Big Risks in Site Prep
– Proactive Due Diligence to Pre-Position your Property for Productive Reuse
- Best Practices in Environmental Risk Transfer to Limit your Liability in Divestment
– Building Ideas to Rebuild your Community: Redevelopment Strategy & Site Marketing
– The Earth is a Sphere & All Spheres are Finite: Observations on Un-Sustainability
– North American Exceptionalism and Natural Advantage Won the ‘New Normal’ (Again)
– Fundamentals of the Emergent Ecological and Built-Environment Renaissance
– Adaptation, Resilience and Infrastructure: Winning the Battle with Built-Environment
- The Rural Economic Development Revolution Being Powered by Renewable Energy
– 2008 "Great Recession" = Great Global Reset & Return to the 1492+ Growth Mean
– Foodshed Development and Economic Gardening: How Locals Can Grow to Rule Again
– Regional Approaches to Local Agricultural Economic Development
- Restored Petrodollar + Agri-Dollar Edge + Positive Demographics = Renewed King Dollar
- Geographic and Structural Weaknesses in Europe's Transnational Experiment
- Drill Baby Drill: the Final Carbon Boom and the Death of Mad Max
- Low Tech, Low Cost Strategies to Upgrade Local Quality of Place & Build Long Term Value
- Clustering Citizens & Consumers with Pedestrian-Oriented Development
– Retail Revolution: Rebuilding from the Greyfield Apocalypse
– Combating the Rising Bluefield Development Challenge & Mitigating Climate Impacts
– Unfair Advantages: the Overwhelming Physical Means of American Exceptionalism
– How to Sustain 20+ Billion People on the Planet Earth
– Shifting from the ‘Century of Scarcity’ to a Century of Super Abundance
– Past the Point of No Return: Modern Malthusian Theory & the Profitable Myth of Collapse
– Prometheus Unlimited: Calculating the Earth's True Carrying Capacity
– Final Industrial Phase: the Electrification of the Earth & Industrialization of Space
- History of Collapse: How the 1st Human-Made Climate Change Brought Down Babylon
Mergers & Acquisitions